Last updated November 13, 2022
This privacy notice for Air Charter Agency LLC
(doing business as Charterzz) ("Charterzz." "We." "us." or "our"
), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share ("process
") your information when you use our services ("Services
"), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://charterzz.com
or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or eventsQuestions or concerns?
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your
privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please
do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact
us at email@example.com
.SUMMARY OF KEY POINTSThis summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can findout more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following eachkey point or by using our table of contents below to find the section you arelooking for. What personal information do we process?
When you visit, use, or navigate our
Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with
Charterzz and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features
you use.Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We do not process sensitive
personal information.Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any
information from third parties.How do we process your information?
We process your information to provide,
improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud
prevention, and comply with the law. We may also process your information for other
purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid
legal reason to do so.In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.How do we keep your information safe?
We have organizational and technical
processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no
electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be
guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers,
cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our
security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the
applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal
information.How do you exercise your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by
filling out our data subject request form available here, or by contacting us. We will
consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection
Jaws.TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL
4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT
FROM YOU?1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?Personal information you disclose to usIn Short:
We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register
on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products
and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when
you contact us.Personal Information Provided by You.
The personal information that we collect
depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you
make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect
may include the following:
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- contact preferences
- mailing addresses
- job titles
- billing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
- contact or authentication dataSensitive Information.
We do not process sensitive information
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate,
and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.Information automatically collectedIn Short:
Some information - such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or
browser and device characteristics - are collected automatically when you visit our
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the
Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or
contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP
address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language
preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how
and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is
primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and for our
internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use). device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the toe and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt-out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device However if you choose to opt-out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?In Short:
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our
Services, communicate with you. for security and fraud prevention, and to comply
with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending onhow you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see the section "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual's vital interest. such as to prevent harm.3. WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?In Short:
We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary
and we have a valid legal reason (i.e.. legal basis) to do so under applicable law. like
with your consent. to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or
fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights. or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain
the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As
such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
. We may process your information if you have given us permission
(i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can
withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract.
We may process your personal information when
we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including
providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with
- Legitimate Interests.
We may process your information when we believe it is
reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those
interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms.
For example, we may process your personal information for some of the
purposes described in order to:
o Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
o Develop and display personalized and relevant advertising content for our users
o Analyze how our Services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
o Support our marketing activities
o Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
o Understand how our users use our products and services so we can
improve user experience
- Legal Obligations.
We may process your information where we believe it is
necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as cooperating with
a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal
rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are
- Vital Interests.
We may process your information where we believe it is
necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party,
such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (i.e.,
express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in
situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e., implied consent). You can
withdraw your consent at any time.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to
process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or maybe a victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?In Short:
We may share information in specific situations described in this section
and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers.
We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger. sale of company assets, financing. or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
. We may share your information with our affiliates in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us
- Business Partners.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Other Users.
to access or store information. Specific information about how we use such
technologies and how you can refuse certain cookies is set out in our Cookie Notice.6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?In Short:
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes
outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the
purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or
permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose
in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the
period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal
information. we will either delete or anonymize such information. or. if this is not
possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup
archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate It from
any further processing until deletion is possible.7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?In Short:
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of
organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational
security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we
process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no
electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be
guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers
cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our
security and improperly collect. access. steal. or modify your information. Although
we will do our best to protect your personal information. transmission or personal
information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the
Services within a secure environment.8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?In Short:
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By
using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent
or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the
Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age
has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to
promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we
may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
.9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?In Short:
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EA), the United
Kingdom (UK), and Canada, you have rights that allow you greater access to and
control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your
account at any time.
In some regions (like the EA, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under
applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and
obtain a copy of your personal information, (i) to request rectification or erasure; (iii)
to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data
portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the
processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting
us using the contact details provided in the section "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT
US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" below.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with the applicable data
If you are located in the EA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing
your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data
protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities
are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
.Withdrawing your consent:
If we are relying on your consent to process your
personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on
the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can
withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details
provided in the section "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?"
below or updating your preferences.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before
its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your
personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than
consent.Opting out of marketing and promotional communications:
You can unsubscribe
from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the
unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, or by contacting us using the details
provided in the section "HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?"
below. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still
communicate with you - for example, to send you service-related messages that are
necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service
requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.Account Information
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or
terminate your account, you can:
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your
account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some
information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any
investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.Cookies and similar technologies:
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies
by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove
cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this
could affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based
advertising by advertisers on our Services visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us email@example.com
.10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications
include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your
privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored
and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and
implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond
to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates
your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that
we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised
version of this privacy notice.11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?In Short:
Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights
regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law,
permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a
year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any)
we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and
addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the
immediately preceding the calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like
to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact
information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account
with Services, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you
publicly post on the Services. To request the removal of such data, please contact us
using the contact information provided below and include the email address
associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will
make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware
that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our
systems (e.g., backups, etc.).CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a "resident" as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the
State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
All other individuals are defined as "non-residents."
If this definition of "resident" applies to you. we must adhere to certain rights and
obligations regarding your personal information.What categories of personal information do we collect?
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information. education,
employment, employment history, and
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements.
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities.
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you with our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us.
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual's preferences and characteristics
We may also collect other personal information outside of these categories through
instances where you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests: and
- Facilitation the delivery of our Services and respond to your inquiries.How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by referring to the contact
details at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out we may deny a
request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly
authorized to act on your behalf.Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a
written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for.
profit entity that processes the information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for
undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This
is not considered to be "selling" your personal information.
Air Charter Agency LLC has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third
parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months.
Air Charter Agency LLC will not sell personal information in the future belonging to
website visitors, users, and other consumers.Your rights with respect to your personal dataRight to request deletion of the data - Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your
personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal
information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to)
the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance
requirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may be
required to protect against illegal activities.Right to be informed - Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collected and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete
consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-
identify individual data to verify a consumer request.Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise our privacy rightsVerification process
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine whether you are
the same person with whom we have the information in our system. These
verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it
with the information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the
toe of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we
can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file,
or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g., phone or email) that
you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as
the circumstances dictate.
We will only use the personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting
additional information from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannot
verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request
that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity and
for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided
information as soon as we finish verifying youOther privacy rights
- You may object to the processing of your personal information
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. we may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA
- You may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
, or by
referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint
about how we handle your data. we would like to hear from you.12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?In Short:
Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be
indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as
soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may
notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly
sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently
to be informed of how we are protecting your information.13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
Air Charter Agency LLC
8 The Green STE A
Dover. DE 19901
United States14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request
access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or
delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please
email us at email@example.com